Saturday, February 28, 2009

Last day of February 2009

28th February 2009, Saturday

Argh.... I really thought that I can have my own sweet day today.. I don have to do anything.. hm.. actually i did do lots of thing.. pampering myself.. haha.. i woke up 11am, get myself prepared by 12pm, go for lunch at 1pm, then back to Alvin's house for drama.. till dinner time, show up myself for dinner preparation... and now.... the big baby is sleeping, and i am drinking red wine and updating my blog.. alone. lonely?? certainly not.. i enjoy being lonely.. only sometimes.. haha..

Well well.. i got to admit.. i have become so hardworking out of a sudden because... I was treathen by my best friend.. he said.. if i don update my blog, then slowly my blog shown (linked) on this blog will be at the very last one.. people like me, so kia su.. certainly refuse to be the "last" one la... cheh..

Also i got to admit.. I am kind of drunk, after drink half bottle of red wine... this wine that i got.. 13.5% alcohol vol, from lucky draw in my office before cny.. oh.. kinda lucky actually.. this is quite a good wine... i have "strict" taste on red wine.. for sure, 100%, i don drink 12% and below (I am not kidding, I have seen 11.5% alcohol vol wine), and i fancy to Australia wine.. happened to be this is the Italian wine, taste ok also. slightly not to my favor la.. I am not expert in drinking red wine, i have to emphasize, i just love drinking wine.. that's all..

My best friend, she has extremely great capacity for liqour.. beer, white & red wine, hard liqour... i never bit her!! NEVER!! hahha.. she has recently into white wine, which always my dislike... hahha.. but i was thinking.. would i be one day influenced by her.. and start enjoying white wine.. Hm... Unknown.. hahah..

Hm.. i thought i am going to write something about camera or handphone today as one of my friend asked me about I phone and Omnia.. hahha.. my 2 favorite handphone (for time being).. too bad.. i think i am too drunk that i can only say something about wines.. haha.. and also.. thanks for my friend turtle for spending time with me.. while i am trying my best to complete this posting..

No comments: