Monday, February 23, 2009

Wow!! I have made it!! Another Improvement..

23rd February 2009, Monday

Time flies.. it is almost end of the month already.. I admit that I have blog minimal this month.. Not to blame me.. To blame the busy life, back from CNY.. hahha..

Wow... this months is really a busy month.. back from CNY, then I was busy for work then Valentine's Day and celebration of Alvin's birthday.. muahahha.. just so fast.. and sooo busy.. Though busy, i got homesick so badly.. i miss my mama and my friends... sob sob.. God knows that i wanted to go home so much.. But already have plan to go China Xiamen with family early March.. So, got to wait till then..

Oh.. till now, the most successful achievement of mine, muahhaha... cant wait to share... I have actually successfully installed the built in GPS in the Omnia phone.. The phone was bought December last year, and it came with free GPS system, but my dearest bf.... is TOO BUSY to install the system ( i seriously think that he is outdated in gadget and he has no idea how to do it!! poor old man.. muahhaha..). So, cant bear to see him pitifully pay for google search, that always cost a bomb.. i volunteered to install for him and i actually did it within 15 minutes. muahhaha.. so proud of myself..

Besides, i have also browse through the website and do some trials to the phone and sucessfully changed the main screen setting of the phone.. he he.. and now the phone main screen has become more friendly user (at least look like it).. hehe.. i think i have really fall in love with this phone d.. it is true like what the advertisement says "it's more than just a phone!".. haha..

But also, this phone is slightly "cacat" in the sense that it tends to lag a little when accessing certain functions. Unlike i phone la.. i phone is more attractive in its appearance.. function wise not so sure.. but seeing my friend's i phone, i really got tempted.. thinking to change a hp for myself in may, so still got time to consider.. hehe..

No comments: