Friday, February 13, 2009

Money & Friendship

13th February 2009, Friday

Things have could not be more f**ked up already. I have no idea at all how did it happened. All people has different point of views. Should I pissed off, or should i keep silence but throw this bloody friendship to the back of my mind, and not think about it anymore? No No No.. I have keeping silence for long enough.. I should not let anyone take the bloody "friendship" for granted. Friendship value has depreciate so much when money matter came into the picture..

Have I been too kind or have I actually been nasty? Clueless.. Couldn't be bother anymore. Is over and not to be restart again. This is not the psp game, neither the computer program not responding and waiting for restart. Nevertheless, I told myself, things has been screwed up, and this is not "undo"able. So, bear the bloody consequnces.

Life stills goes on, with or without this friendship.. So, why bother? Just learn from the lesson-- Money is the wonder.. despite spending, but also destroying..


No comments: