Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Lazy me...

3rd Feb 2009, Tuesday

Finally... Back to work...


So lazy.. after the one week cny holiday.. been eating even far before cny.. so i have obviously put on weight even before i go home.. muahhaha.. unfortunately, i got a very extremely cunning mother, that did not tell me the truth until the 2nd day of cny.. and yet tease at me, saying that it is too late to know that i have really put on in size!!! arghhhhh... cunning mummy!! but i miss my mum... miss so much..


Got bad homesick since i come back to JB & going back to work.. feeling that i do not belong here.. I belong to Klang!! I am the Klang gal.. i want to be my mummy's gal... sigh.. too bad la.. realistic is always cruel..


Another bad thing happen on me that worsen the scenario.. i have been having nose bleeding since i am back to JB... Sob sob... 1st day, I had the nose bleeding after i scolded alvin, i thought it was a punishment, 2nd day, the bleeding become worse, which i suspect i have "hidden illness", and 3rd day when i am glad that i did not have any bleeding in the morning (i have been very careful, not to sneeze hard), still... cannot avoid from it, at noon.. sigh.. how ler???


Better sleep early.. i will post my chinese new year pic soon... actually din took lot, as i spend most of my time eating & sleeping.. haha..

No comments: