Sunday, February 15, 2009

Batam Island @ Valentines Day

15th February 2009, Sunday

Finally, I have time to update my blog.. Back dated a little (one week is consider a little.. hehe..) Well, as mentioned, we went to Batam Island on the Valentines Day.. Putting away the experience of the poor hotel management.. it was a good trip.. A place that we really relax and set our mind free...

We reached there kinda late as Alvin is working on that Saturday. But luckily he did make the effort to release from work early.. So when we reach there it was almost 6.30pm at Indonesia time (one hour faster than Malaysia/Singapore time)..



We took some photos at the beach near to the resort. Not clean as we thought.. But we still managed to keep ourselves entertain. While waiting for me to get the best setting for the camera, Alvin pretent to be the model.. haha. But still.. i think my camera is not in good condition and the picture output is not that satisfy (good excuse to buy new camera?? hehe)


Finally, the expecting "candle light dinner" began... Slow.... and i started to target someone to test for all different setting for the night mode to capture the best pictures.. Again, the nearest target to be.. the poor Alvin... He must be shocked, seeing his big face on my blog now.. hahhaha..


Finally.... My food is here!!! poor tiny portion.. that just fit me.. (filling but not syiok syiok satisfied.. hahah)... Can imagine how long I have waited till cannot wait to try my food... well.. well. my comment is -- taste ok, small portion..



Took few pics on my way back to Singapore Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal.. The overall view of the Batam Island & teh resort is not bad.. but the resort that we stayed was slightly far from the town, which we took half an hour car ride to reach there. and the charges there is high for hotel/resort.. the return trip to the town took S$70 per car. and we basically do nothing but went for a massage in town.. Cheap (approx. S$10 per hour), but is die die painful!!! I don enjoy massage.. too bad..


No comments: