Thursday, February 26, 2009

End of February Already..

26th February 2009, Thursday

So fast, is already end of the month (February is shorter??).. Me and Alvin have been staying in Singapore, my auntie's house since Monday, to send our passport for visa application to China.. Initially we thought it can be done within 2 days, unfortunately, we were then being informed that the procedure will have to take another day.... Sigh..

Finally.. today we are back to his house.. I think Alvin is most relief.. He had not been sleeping well since the 1st day we stayed there. haha.. he recognize only his bed.. unlike me, sleep like pig only.. muahhaha.. it doesn't matter for me.. but i am glad that i am back to his house today too.. coz.... coz.. i already have no clothes to wear.. i feel insecure and dirty of myself... haha..

All these just can't reduce the excitement to meet my family next week!!! next week is the week!! I just cant wait for the day to come!!! muahhaha...

No comments: