Sunday, January 11, 2009

Visit to Asia Pasific Breweries Pte Ltd

9th January 2009, Friday

I was invited to a trip to Asia Pasific Breweries (Tuas) organized by my uncle, Wee Kiat. The big group departed from Raffles Boulevard but me from Tanjong Pagar after my work.

When i reached there, the group has gone for briefing. While waiting for them, i took some photo.. (not sure if we are allowed to do so... hehe..)

Pic 1: The famous Tiger Logo


Pic 2 : Pipes running all around the factory

Pic 3: Steel Structure supporting the pipes


When they came out from the briefing, we were lead to the bar, I drank 3 glasses. The first must be the tiger beer (their trademark ma..), second is a beer named Barons which contains 8.8% alcohol level. It taste good le.. And my third glass of beer, which I think is the niocest one.. is the Erdinger.. I don know what is the best word to descibe its taste, but i really find it smooth..

Pic 4 : Erdinger


We originally planned to leave the factory @ 9.30pm, but the last call was at 915pm, and everyone just ran to the bar counter to grab their last pint of beer, excpet me who keeping asking for water (to prevent de-hydrate the next day).. Then everyone got so happening and started the karaoke session. End up we left at 10pm.

The coach bring us back to Raffles Boulevard. It was so near to the Singapore Flyer, I tried to take the photo but my phone camera just refuse to cooperate well with me.. haha..

I am suppose to attend the birthday gatehring for my little cousin but we reached home very late and the kids were alsleep. Felt so guilty.. but, couldnt think so much already.. coz i am having spring cleaning in office the next day, so better sleep ASAP!!

Pic 5: Pic took @ Raffles Boulevard

No comments: