Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happie New Year 2009!!

Happy New Year 2009!!

I am trying very hard to do something... Argh... There is no way that I can do it myself.. but this is my 2009 first vision.. and i still stubbornly believe that i can make it!! Aiks.. headache...

Well, till now, my 1st January 2009 mission is "still in process".. hm.. should i be more honest? I have no idea how to do it up at all!!!! argh...........

Review of Year 2008
The happiest occasion for sure is my brother's wedding ler.. Beside that, my good friend, Charmaine & Yin Nee's wedding.. Aiks, just too many wedding to attend this year and occupied most of my annual leaves..

Also I have pick up some skill in structural design.. well, not much but at least my friend say got bit of improvement.. haha..

And I have created my own blog.. this is simply awesome.. haha. because i have never thought that a computer idiot like me can create own blog. haha. (i think most of my friend will agree with me!!) yaya.. must not forget to thanks my friends, who patiently guide me on blogging.

Of course, there are some unhappy memories too.. but i'll rather not to list them out here.. They will simply make my life more complicated!! Argh..... STOP THINKING!!!

Vision of year 2009
I determine to lose weight!! I have been saying for years!! but this year i must really do it!! Those who read my blog, please close up your mouth and stop laughing at me.. Coz I am really serious about it!! haha..

Dream of year 2009
The economy has dropped dramatically due to the global recession last year. Hopefully this year will be a better year.. Just get to know that many people got retrenched or on forced leave due to the quiet market. It is indeed very upset and worrying.. Hopefully the market can slowly pick up this year, so that more people can rescue their rice bowl, and have better living..

Hm.. is getting drowsy already.. probably is because of the flu medicine.. Better go to sleep now.. The incomplete task? May be i can do it tomorrow?? hehe..

No comments: