Saturday, January 10, 2009

Three Cats inside the Wardrobe!!

8th January 2009, Thursday

After few days accumulation of insufficient sleeping hours, I told myself :No matter what happen today, I must sleep early tonight!!! ------- However, things always do not happen as per our expectation.... sign...

Alvin had meeting in HQ and hence we went home bit late. But I thought i can check some mails before i go to bed.. and suddenly, we heard Alvin's mum screaming so loud, just outside the room... She saw a cat inside her wardrobe!! She got so shock and cant help herself screaming and screaming.. asking Alvin and David to chase the cat out of the room (house). The 2 big men just standing outside the room, looking at each other but not stepping even one foot into the room..

Luckily the real man of the house came home at the right time and chase the cat out from the house.. before i have time to settle myself, another scream that i heard.. this time is even louder.. The cat actually gave birth to 2 kitty inside the wardrobe!! my goodness.. clothes inside there were contaminated with cat's blood stain.. aiks.. Alvin's mum got really panicky with the kitty.. and i really cannot do anything at all too.. coz i myself is so afraid of cat.. Again, Alvin's dad bring the kitty out of the house.. sign.. that's call a night...

No comments: