Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Diet Mission

20th January 2009, Tuesday

Seriously, I need to go on diet..

Should i say, i am glad that i have wonderful friends, that being so honest to tell me that i look like dumpling (粽子) when i wear fit clothing (suppose to be fit, but apparently it became tight), and i look like ~pregnant~ when i wear loose clothing... sigh.. Should i be happy??? Hm~~~

I know i have to go on diet.. this is my mission & vision for year 2009!! but.. can i wait till after cny??? argh.... so stress.. stress of work, stress of diet.. stress.. stress.. life is never easy!!!

Btw, to share little joke of mine today -- After working hard half day, I went out happily, hunting for food during lunch hour. Ok, decided to have malay food, restaurant next to my office.. While queuing for my turn, my boss came into the restaurant.. smiling at me, ordered his food (ordering fried rice/noodle no need to queue up).. Couldn't be bother him so much, i was purely attracted by the food in front of me.. Yeah!! is my turn!! hm... ordered vege & egg, should i choose fried chicken or my favorite sotong?? and suddenly from behind i heard, "don eat too much.." IS MY BOSS!! Not forget to remind me on my diet!! Argh.... stress again!!!!!!!!! until i don know how i finally decide to settle with the 2 dishes only!!!

This is my lunch ended up to be... Sigh..

But tomorrow is always a brighter day.. I am going to my auntie's company annual dinner tomorrow!! muahahha.. at jumbo restaurant!! haha.. ops.. not to forget my mission.. Diet, diet, diet!!

No comments: