Saturday, January 3, 2009

I think I have made it..... partially??

Can i say that i have made it? AT LEAST... i have successfully upload the baby picture as the main display of my blog? haha.. this is the thing that i have been trying to do since last year la.. i thought i can do it myself but seems like i really cannot le..

My first intention is actually to change my blog skin to some special one la.. thought is easy to do it.. just follow step by step nia ma.. tried and tried but still fail.. so i give up but to add in the picture only lo.. i just love this picture la.. blog skin? i will not give up la.. will keep trying..

Today i woke up real late in the morning (last night slept at 2am, shit) -- 7am. Almost late to "work".. to be more precise; the "pre" spring cleaning duty.. Fortunately there wasn't long queue at the checkpoint into Singapore.. So i still managed to reach office by 9am. :) but i was really so blur on my way to office.. blur enough to buy myself an espresso cost S$4.30!! yet i thought i have heard wrongly when i pay the cashier S$2.00 and waited for her to give me back the change. argh.. blur lilie...

Oh ya!!!! i must tell all of my friends here!! PLEASE BE PROUD OF ME!! Today, i have won beautifully in a war! A war between me and myself!! Yes, is ME and MYSELF!! The story goes like this ------- Today i went to Orchard Takashimaya Burberry Outlet to check out the price of a bag for my friend.. After that, due to my "hiao-ness" and "feet ichy-ness", i go walk walk around in the mall..

%$@%$%*^*@#... what came into my eye are -- COACH 50% Sales, DKNY 50%, Long Champ 30%, Kate Spade 60%, Gucci Further Reduction ... .... .... and i really aimed on a Gucci tote that only priced S$740!! Buy or not buy? Buy or not buy?? Struggle............. my heart fighting my mind.... and end up.... .... ..... I RAN AWAY from Taka!!

Hey hey.. since when i have become so down to earth and started to think logically (or have i out of my mind?)? My friends.. please praise me if u think that i am doing the right thing, if not, PLEASE WAKE ME UP!!! DO NOT LET ME DROWN!!



No comments: