Sunday, November 28, 2010

It's week 34!

Congrats my darling... you are now in week 34 already... still safe and sound in my tummy..

i am glad that you are growing as a strong boy..

Doctor Lim said you weight 2.1kg.. my boy.. i am so proud of you.. Despite squeezing within the confine space in there, yet you manage to grow well..

i was a bit worry that you will be under weight/size.. but you are doing extremely well!! Thank to you, i am suffering from belly expansion.. -.- the red bumps are not only itchy, but also painful~~~ not to mention that it "developing" right at the CENTER of my belly...

I have no idea how my belly will looks like after giving birth.. but it is certainly worthy.. for my darling Benjamin...

your birthday will be after Christmas.. unfortunately u cannot celebrate Christmas with us this year... but for sure, you will have your 1st new year count down together with daddy and mummy! till then, pls bear with mummy nagging.. and keep staying in my tummy until late December (^.^)

No comments: