Thursday, December 2, 2010

Stress...........

I have no confident to handle the stress any further!!

Coming to the last month can be so miserable.. This is so unlike what the pre / post natal book has described.. Rest and relax to get prepare for the delivery moment... =.=||

The story began like this......

-

-

-

My dearly uncle told me that once I feel like "shitting", that's it! That's the TIME!! Gosh! now i have come to the stage that i thought i am delivering; whenever i feel like "shitting"!!!

Last night i got stomachache.. it was so painful that i have never experience before... I swear at that moment i was about to rush to the hospital! shit! it was 1030pm! i really don want to go into the hospital as emergency case.. Then my hospitalization bill will increase from S$7k to S$17k!!! (according to me experienced uncle again)

Luckily it was just gas in my stomach.. the hub was saying that i did not take proper meal.. hell him! i don know what is consider "proper meal" to him!! beer during dinner time & supper at 11pm? F***! i have no idea how he can judge me like that while he took totally unhealthy meal!

PLUS, doctor says i got healthy weight gain! and my baby is growing healthy in my expanding belly........

It is getting nearer to the day.. Honestly I never thought that i will come across so much stress thinking of benji's health during/after delivery.. I know i gotto be positive thinking.. But I just cannot help myself from thinking "what if...." !!

I need help!

I need consultation!

Am I leading myself to port natal depression?? or my depression has already started??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder what does your uncle knows about when he has never experienced a childbirth before.. Hehe! It's nothing like shitting. Your contractions will start off like your first day of period. Stomach cramp. Then the pain will increase gradually and contractions gap will be shorter. Go by your instinct. You'll know when the time has come. Good luck and don't stress. Enjoy labouring..!

Anonymous said...

You will have a lower backache and cramping. Contractions are like muscles squeezing in your tummy. Sometimes, the water breaks, and this is simply the fluid that surrounds your baby. If it does, call the hospital and tell them what is going on. They will probably want you to come in. You will be alright. I have 4 children and child birth is not a sickness, it is something women are gifted to do. Rest, put your feet up nd have your hubby rub your back. Peace. :-)

A Mother of 4 and Gramma of 6