Sunday, November 14, 2010

Blessed day!

Today is a day that worth celebration.

Early in the morning i receive good news from one of the best friend... (^.^)

today is benji's 32 weeks~~~~ so called... initial stable stage reached!! (^-^) doctor says most babies can survive after 32 weeks.. but may need to stay in the hospital... it doesnt matter... my strong benji can stay in my tummy still.....

my darling hubby successfully set up the baby cot for his lovely son... (^_^)

i got all benji's clothes washed & folded nicely.... but..... yet to get him a wardrobe to keep his clothes.. hehhe... mission incomplete.... but alvin promised that he will get the wardrobe by next weekend..

I HAVE FINALLY COMPLETE MY SHOPPING LIST!!! big to small items! i have got it all!!! i am so happy!!!!!!!!! (^o^)

last but not the least, i have manage to pack my "emergency bag"!! hahahha... (i hope anyone can tell me the better name for "emergency bag"..) if time comes that i have to give birth anytime, alvin just need to grab the bag and bring to the hospital... items for myself and benji are all ready inside the bag~~~

PROUD OF MYSELF~~~~

finally...... i can declare that i am ready to give birth!! despite the benji's passport & maid matters...

Passport --- if benji is born in Singapore, we will need to get his passport ready before we can bring him back to JB for confinememt.. that will take more than 1 week... which means, i will need to stay in Sg *maybe without the confinement lady...

maid --- we are trying to get a maid to take care of benji after my maternity leave... well.. this is still to far to think... it would not be a problem if i am extending my maternity leave... hehhe.. so... not too worry about it...

I AM SO HAPPY TODAY~~~~~ CAN I DECLARE MYSELF WONDERFUL MUMMY??

No comments: