Saturday, November 6, 2010

Gynae appointments...

My life is all about gynae appointments....

I have decided to deliver in Sg hospital... However, just in case my son prefer Dr. Ding from Puteri Hospital in JB... I cannot stop the gynae appointment at both JB & Singapore hospital....

I am now in 30-31 weeks of pregnancy.. which means, i am expected to see the gyane every 2 weeks. since i am going to 2 hospital.... I am seeing gynae every week!!! Stress sia...

I visited to JB doctor last weekend, he said Benjamin weight 1.7kg (which i was shock to believe him)... Singapore gynae however, confirmed that he weight only 1.5-1.6kg during my visit this thursday~~~ which is just nice the bb's weight.... Hm~~~~~~ @.@||

no matter how, i am glad that i have got almost everything ready for baby.. except, alvin to set up the baby cot, and i need to get the bb's clothes washed and arrange it nicely in the wardrobe...

i don have much time left... just pray hard that benjamin stays in my stomach until i settle all these things.. =)

No comments: