Saturday, October 16, 2010

28 weeks

I took half day to see gynae in Mount Elizaberth on Friday..

Benjamin is a week 28 by now..

Doctor Lim did the ultrascan and says that he is 902g and he is at size of week 26. Initially i was a bit worry that he is a bit undersize..

then doctor lim measure his head again.. according to the head diameter & circumference, he is at size of week 27 + 2 days..

"does it mean that my son got big head and small body??" goodness, I cannot imagine I said that to the gynae.. what kind of mother that will make fun of her own son?? -.-!!

Well, the gyane is so kind.. "normally petite mum will have small size baby".. he said.. =)

doctor lim show me the placenta again.. and my darling is positioning himself so well, by taking the placenta as his pillow.. what a boy!

I discovered that the consultation fee varies by time.. The short & long consultation charges is S$70 & S$110 respectively (excluding GST!!). luckily i have listed down my question.. and I manage to cut down the consultation fee this time!! so glad!! ;)

Howover, I should get prepared to save really A LOT OF MONEY for cesarean in singapore... just in case..

benjamin, not to worry about that.. your father will settle for you (^-^).. you just need stay inside mummy's tummy.. and get enough nutriens for yourself..

1 comment:

mamiaudrey said...

hey babe glad to hear that everything is ok and also glad to know that u r going to deliver Little Benji here in S'pore so aunty mimi & audrey jie jie can visit little benji here.