Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas...

On the Christmas Eve, my office organize a mini Japanese Buffet for the staff... mummy mummy.. Initially we were told that the buffet will start at 530pm, which i was bit worry that of the traffic jam at checkpoint. Luckily the buffet started early and we were allowed to leave after the refreshment.. Suprisingly, Alvin was willing to came to my office to pick me up.. And we manage to get skip the heavy traffic and reached JB by 8pm.

We were both so happy about it and thought wanna countdown for the Christmas at home, with some wines.. and his dad were also excited about it, saying that why not go out to the club for count down... haha.. but we both were too tire and fall asleep by 1030pm.. haha.. not even wait till his brother david is back from airport, fetching his gf..

this is my christmas celebration this year.. lots of expecting.. but end up... 2 sleeping pigs.. haha.. but i still get my christmas gift though... hehe..

No comments: