Sunday, December 14, 2008

Yin Nee's Wedding...

It has been more than 1 week that i have not blog... I swear i am not giving up on blogging.. it was just inconvenient for me to blog as i din go back to Alvin's house.. My uncle whole family has gone for holiday and i got to go there to take care of the 2 "left behind" kids.. i din actually take care of them la.. my duty is just to go to my uncle's house, to make sure they are fine and to play with them a little.. haha..


Friday i was on leave and back to home town for my good friend, yin nee's wedding.. it was a great gathering. We had some fun games for the heng dai's.. hopefully i can get the photo's soonest possible to post some in my blog.. haha.

My friend is so worry that i am not upgrading mnyself in blogging, he is actually teaching me how to add a chat box in my blog... hm.... I think i am tying knots in my brain and now the brain juice is dried out...

i think i better cut this posting as short as possible and focus on the chatbox... arghh...




1 comment:

Iris said...

haha.. good job done after your step by step lessons.