Saturday, December 27, 2008

happie birthday thiam hai..

Yesterday was my best friend's birthday.. i have determined to post a blog to wish him happy birthday since i couldn't get him through phone to wish him... but seems like my blog has been slightly delayed due to some "incident".. hehe..
hai, happie birthday to you..
You are a important friend to me.. You are not considering and being supportive as others, but you are the one who always pull me back to the reality to know what's the thing that i should do.. you are the one who let me know that i no longer deserve any pamper from any one but to work hard to get what i wish for...
hai, thanks for being my friend. i am gladful to the tsunami that happened 29 years ago. :) that subsequently make up of you, and our friendship..
happy belated birthday.

1 comment:

thiamhai said...

hey, please, i am only 28