Thursday, December 18, 2008

lovely gals...

I have been staying in my uncle's house since Monday.. finally today i am back to Alvin's house to update my blog. Hm.. seems like nowadays i have been going to my uncle's/auntie's house so often huh?? The reason is.... Is Year End!! and EVERYONE is busy going off for holidays and retreat (except ME)!!! So i just go there and become the part time nanny cum "house guard".. haha... but actually i din do anything at all, except trying my best to get the attention of those "left behind" gals...

Fortunately, I was managed to snaps photos of the 3 youngest gals of my uncles'/auntie's.. These 3 gals are cousins, but they don seems to have the similarity in appearance.. haha.. Though, all of them are adorable to me... and i really love the youngest baby a lot.. she is only 6 months old, yet she can be so cherish and lovely.. she just cant stop smiling when we call her name.. how sweet she is!!!

No comments: