Sunday, December 21, 2008

First Service in Singapore -- The City Harvest Church

Yesterday was a special day to me.. I attended my very first service in Singapore, in the City Harvest Church with my friend (my colleague), iris, and her lovely daughter, little beatrice..

It was a meaningful service to me and most of my christian friends.. as I have not been going to church for... more than 2 years?? I actually was kinda thankful to iris that she made the effort to bring me there, which cause her lots of inconvenience.. thanks iris..

The pastor has actually share few important messages that I think it would be useful to most people, not only the Christian... Despite from the God's works, we shall also make the effort to transform ourselves into:-
1. someone with vision
2. someone with value
3. someone with compassion






I really hope that I can at least meet 2 of the expectations above in the new year.. Oh, the new year is really close.. (9 days left).. but i actually have not thought of any new year goals yet... Hm.. is really time to think about it..

but at least for one that i can think of right now.. In the new year, i will not give up blogging, and i will keep on improving.. Finger cross to my "Blogging Xi Fu".. haha..


No comments: