Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

Christmas is near!!! last week my colleague suggested to set up the christmas tree in our office and so i quickly offer help.. muahhaha.. actually i was so excited about it as this is my very first time setting up a christmas tree..
i remember last year Christmas eve, me and Alvin attended our friends, Angela and Thomas wedding in Conrad Hotel, Singapore, and spent a night in the hotel... and found my diamond dropped from the ring.. diamond ring ==> hole ring (ring with hole on top).

This year so far we have no plan yet... but this Christmas tree setting up in my office could make me excited & happy enough.. But if.... if.. Someone can get me a Christmas gift, it will be even happier/happiest for me... hahaha...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How come do not have any present/gift under the tree one?