Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The story of benjamin begin here...

Everything happen so fast...

i was expecting for benjamin to come to my world, and now, here he is..

at time, i was so uncertain about what's going to happen.. how will benji look like... will he be healthy. bla bla bla.. and now... here he is, sleeping beside me...

on the 28 jan 2010, i slept early... i wanna be sure that i have enough sleep so that benji will see her pretty & fresh look mama when he come to this world..

29 Dec 2010, Alvin and I reach hospital at around 530am. After the admission, we proceed to the ward. measure blood pressure, shaving & changing clothes... I absolutely feel relief when the nurse said I can waive the enema because of the low lying placenta!! Finally, the placenta previa has done 1 good thing for me!! hahhaha..

and then they push me to the operation room... alvin is not allow to come in with me.. i see the fear from his expression. He definitely scare that something will happen to me.. and gladly, after short while, i saw my lovely gynae.. Dr. Lim.. He is definitely the best gynae I have ever met so far!! He is caring, patience and super intelligent! With the presence of the witness and nurses help, the anesthetist start doing the epidural for me.. I have to say, it wasn't painful.. but uncomfortable either..

after a while, the nurses get alvin into the operation room. Dr Lim cut my belly within minute... I din realize that the operation has began until I saw alvin expression change in no time.. And It was absolutely fast.. my operation started around 720am.. and I hear benjamin's cry at 738am! How could I don love Dr. Lim?? according to alvin, he is very steady and was chit chating with the nurses and anesthetist during the operation too.. and I swear, I did not hear the "king king qang qang" sound... It was purely doctor talking only..

My tears drop when the nurse bring benjamin to me.. he is so lovely... and healthy.. and chubby cheek... I will not forget the moment.. I feel my life complete when i kissed him on his cheek... Then Alvin left the operation with the nurse for Benjamin's cleaning and admission..

Without alvin and Benjamin beside me, I admitted that I started to fear and I think i feel the pain.. muahhahha... I know, i know.. this could be my imagination.. but it is ok.. it is all worth it.. I have Benjamin now.. (^.^)

I have to say it again, Dr Lim is extremely an experience doctor.. the operation completed by 810am.. (or earlier??) don ask me how he do it. He did it... and there is no excessive blood lost as expected! I have no regret that I have to spend more for delivering in Singapore!!! He gave me lots lots of courage and professional consultation throughout my pregnancy..

No comments: