Monday, December 13, 2010

Now only I realized...

I have been complaining about backache and stomachache for the past 2 weeks...

I thought backache was due to bad sleep, too tired and stress (I have been worrying a lot 有的没的 recently..)

stomachache could probably due to stress and non consistent meal... (even though I have been munching between the meal time), or could it be caused by the supplements that I have been taking??

In fact, I had a very bad one last night.. i had the supplements at 11pm, and couldn't sleep until 12am.. wake up at 2am still feeling the stomach 鼓鼓的, 涨涨的.. went to the toilet but it doesn't help much. I manage to sleep at 3am after a glass of milo with plenty plenty crackers.. I thought it was due to gastric pain (I forgot that i don have gastric -.-)

After talking to ai may today.. I finally understand that those were the sign of contraction pain!!!!

Gosh! I should have ask the gynae last week.. now i am even more kan jiong.. does it mean that benjamin is coming out anytime? Luckily benjamin din decide to come out last night, when i was in JB! phew~~~

it's only week 36 now.. benjamin lee, u better be good boy and stay in mummy's belly for another 2 week.. don give me a heart attack.. be good boy, promise??

Argghh.. backache again....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

6 more days to full term.. be good benji !!