Sunday, January 9, 2011

Stay away please

I definitely love my son. No doubt at all.

I have no idea if the pearl powder helps in reducing the jaundice. But i strongly disagree that he should take pearl powder at this age (only 11 days old??). Moreover, I do not know what are the ingredients in the pearl powder that sells in the Chinese medicine shop.

Should I have made a wrong decision.. or offend to your "suggestion" (kind of like instruction to me). YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE JUDGE ME THAT I AM PUTTING MY SON LIFE IN DANGER! WTF!!!!!!!

I really hate it! and i dislike everything here... except my son of coz..

Fuck it. I do not give a shit. Is my son.. I will give him the best. Not you. You stay away please.

2 comments:

mamiaudrey said...

Sayang cool down relax dearie, of course you love your son more than your own life. Jaundice its nothing to worry about. Audrey had it also, what i did was just to sun her under the early morning sun, cover her eyes and let the sun shine on her. My mother in law bring her down for about 10 mins and its gone after 3 days of sunning. Ask the expert that is the PD, do not give him anything except your milk.

Anonymous said...

My mom said boy shouldn't take pearl powder too often. Maybe just once. So with just one dose of powder, I don't think it gonna helps with jaundice. Jaundice is common so don't worry too much about it. But of cos, as a parent we tend to worry every single thing. I can understand that. Isaac has a super hot body which many people will think he's having a high fever. We are a bit hesitate to try on pearl powder. So yeah, he's still the way he is now and a happy chap. Mother instinct is the best!