Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Photos of me.. Stolen from facebook

16th june 2009, Tuesday

Today is the birthday of my young (but getting older) cousin.. Happy birthday, joanna! Welcome joining the old lady group.. Ha ha..

I am in my auntie's house now, got nothing to do.. So I log in to the facebook and 'play' with it la..

There i found some photos.. I would like to share..

The first one is the photo of my group of chi muis.. Gals.. We have been close friends since secondary school.. I love u gals.. Opps.. Someone MIA! LILIAN, WHERE R U? seems like lilian's role has been replaced by little manfred.. Ha ha.. The first prince in the group.. Ha ha..



Second photo. Me and the two handsome men.. My bf and my good friend since college.. Carlson wong.. Very nice man.. Many stories between me and him.. Ha ha.. He used to be the 'die for gal' person and we had few quarrels and misunderstanding for years.. He has recently came back from oversea.. Well.. Seems like both of us still appreciate the friendship and willing to forgive and forget the past.. Ha ha.. Very glad about it..



The last one.. Photo of me and my dearest darling.. Mr alvin lee.. With the appearance of this photo, i have finally noticed that we have not been taking photo together for quite some time.. Ha ha.. I love this photo. Thanks joanna for taking this for us, in uncle Patrick's birthday dinner..

No comments: