Friday, June 19, 2009

long journey back home..

19th june 2009, friday

I gotto admit, I've been waiting for today.. Go home day... Ha ha ha.. How happy i am! This week gonna be a busy weekend for me again.. I gotto attend friend's wedding, going for gathering dinner with my group of chi muis.. And also celebrating father's day! Ha ha..

My mum, knew that i wont be having much time staying at home.. She had alreay store some durian for me in the refrigerator, so that i can eat whenever i have time.. Ha ha.. What a excellent mum i have.. Love u ma ma..

Now at this time, when i am in the long journey back home.. I actually thanx alvin a lot.. Because of his brilliant idea to get me subscribe the unlimited data plan, i would probably be bored-to-dead now.. Ha ha..

Cant wait to see my chi muis.. Some of the chi muis have now upgraded themselves to the auntie group or mama group d.. And in fact, the group is expanding fast.. Ha ha.. I am so happy for u all.. U r awesome gals!

I read my cousin, joanna's blog last night.. Found that she really got damn lots of thing to write.. Is it because of her long winded? Or she is really that bored in work? Ha ha.. No idea.. But.. Today, now, as i am so free now, with another 2.5 hours in the coach, i am going to write as long as i can.. Ha ha.. A challenge to myself! Ha ha..

Unfortunately, my hp just alarmed on the low battery! Shit. Mission fail. Gotto save my hp battery to call my sister later.

No comments: