Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ling's birthday..

3rd June 2009, Wednesday

Today is ling ji's birthday.. Happie birthday ling ji!! Just wanna you to know that is glad to have sister like you..

It has been so long that i have not update my blog.. haha.. many things happened.. yeah yeah.. nowaday i can seldom online le.. coz most of the time i left my lap top in the office.. so that i don have to carry here and there everyday.. and i do need it for works also..

I shall summarized what has happened last month... hm.. in short, i have move out from alvin's house.. currently staying in my auntie, Ber kor's house.. i personally think that this is a good move, as me and alvin seldom quarrel nowadays.. and we reallly appreciate the time being together..

Certainly some of you all will be curious why i move out and am i doing fine now.. haha... don worry, i am doing good.. just sometimes tired from work, and sometimes feel tired going to work.. but after all, it was that bad as i thought it would... in fact, i do think that this is a good way to train myself to be more indepandent.

Well.. i think it is time so zzz again.. haha.. i promise, i will keep my blog updated soonest possible.. good night..

No comments: