Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Sponsored Child - Jenjopbauriboon, Chalita

23rd June 2009, Tuesday


She is Jenjopbauriboon, Chalita. She is my sponsored child. Finally received her particulars from World Vision. So happy that i was given a gal... hhaha.. somehow fulfill my desire to have a daughter.. hahaha..

She is from Mae Sariang, Thailand, which is located at the northern region of Thailand, close to Myanmar border.

She is only 6 years old, and currently schooling in kindergarten... hope that my sponsorship can help her in her studies and living...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are such a great gal !!!!!!! i am so proud of you.
me and my mom also thinking of adopting one but then need to put on hold cos i am broke and i already commit my monthly contribution to WWF.
Perhaps when i have a lil more $$ then i shall follow your foot steps.

Liap Lie said...

you r better le.. u got commit to WWF. I only have this one..