Sunday, June 14, 2009

Nonsence Talk..

14th June 2009, Sunday

I swear, i have no intention to offend anyone by uploading this post..

This is my blog, I do have the right to write whatever i want, don't I??

Oh gosh.. why am I now in this situation? What am I doing everyday? Am I still surviving as a living person, with those feeling that "normal human being" suppose to have? Or am I just a breathing dead person? I had a choice, didn't I? Or have I made a wrong one already?

Getting more and more confuse in my life. God. I need a break. I definitely need one. I desperately need one... Hello, anyone.... someone... oh God.. now i wish u hear me.. Take this as my prayer, could you??

My goodness, here i start again.. no no no... i should not.. this is so not right for me.. gaining happiness is so simple.. Why am I thinking so much?? Feeling took place again?? Since when i have become such an emotional person? Gosh... Nightmare..

*************************************************************************************

The above is just a way for me to release my unhappiness and stress.. My friends, I am doing good (approaching good) in life.. do not need to worry for me.. haha..





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why? got people condemn your post ar?
actually its hard at times , cos there are alot of things i want to write but then i scared i offended some. so i dint write in the end.
got one time my boss found my block and give me a piece of her mind hahahahha.

Liap Lie said...

bying.. i am ok la.. just sien sien then ma talk bullshit la.. haha.. wanna release my unhappiness nia.. hehe.