Monday, March 30, 2009

My spec is not Ah Pek's spec!!

30th March 2009, Monday

Today is certainly not a good day... Back to work, seems like so many outstanding issues to be settled. Contractor sent in nasty email says that we are not responding to their queries.. Sigh..

I've got to choice but to get the "short cut" way.. hehe.. discussion with boss to get solution.. My eyes are so tire, hence i took away my specs and leave it on his table. Suddenly he took my specs away.........

I was like.. keep saying "that's mine, that's mine... er... that's mine" until he finally realized that i was talking about that specs. Well... I know my specs are gorgeous, but he don have to take it away ma..

He thought that the specs are his (liar!! his on just right on the table!!!)... hm.. and asking me why do i wear "ah pek" spec. hm.... My spec is Seiko de le... I like my spec de le.. i think my spec are gorgeous de le... Why say my spec like that le...






No comments: