Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Lost Phone!!

24th March 2009, Tuesday

No doubt, today is a lucky day for me.. I do believe that there are good people around me..

As usual, AL is late again today. Unfortunately, DL is not working today, and i got to walk to the railway station by myself. On the way there, i have decided to go to NTUC for some fruits & snacks.

Too many bags (heavy bags) to carry till i have not notice that i have dropped my handphone pouch. I seriously did not notice it, not even after i arrived at the railway station. I have been waiting until i get frustrated, and thinking to make nasty call.. Then, i "finally" realized that i have lost my handphone (Punishment for being "nasty"?). I was so nervous, and been searching for my little pouch nearby.. Dare not to walk far because i was afraid that AL might arrive anytime (Time past by and i knew i was over worry, coz he actually came after... 15 mins?)

Finally he arrived. I cant help myself but keep shouting at him.. hehe.. feel so sorry for him now.. and i ask him to call to my number and try my luck if someone answer the call. Thank God !! Somebody has actually answered the call. and the lady named Carole, direct me to her office to collect my hp pouch..

Really blessed that she has been so honest to return the phones to me (i have 2 handphones in that pouch).. really greatful.. Next time muts really be very careful... ;)


No comments: