Saturday, March 28, 2009

Funny Conversation..

28th March 2009, Saturday

After visited grandfather's grave, my brother took me and my little cousin back home.. 3 of us in the car, here start the conversation...

Bob : Theng, what r u going to do later?
Theng : Oh.. I am going to watch TV, then i am going to do up my project..
Bob : What project?
Theng : Science project, about micro-organism.
Bob : What is micro-organism?
Theng : Micro-organism is... bacteria, virus la...
Bob : So, how do we clear the bacteria?
Theng : Er.. i don know... i think should be like what shown in the TV, use dettol lo..



Bob and I are laughing for that statement.. Then... out of sudden, we heard ah theng continue his project conclusion.... "If the virus is in our body, then drink yakult lo..."



Advertisement Does influence the public.... Especially kids..










1 comment:

Bying said...

wahlau, your cousin very farny ler hahahhaha........ makes me wonder what happen to our education system!!!