Saturday, March 21, 2009

IT Fair @ Suntec City

21st March 2009, Saturday

Been a week since came back from China.. Last Saturday I went to IT fair in Suntec City with my colleague.. Intend to see what's the good deal for camera, and mum's hand phone.

We experienced the worst "human traffic jam'' from Cityhall MRT station to Suntec Conventional Center. I took pic of the crowd from the escalator.


As usual, i end up not buying the camera.. haha. Bought a lapdesk.. It attracts me as its ability to be deformed to any angle & any height (max height 50cm), its light weight, but able to support up to 12kg items.. hehe.. and also it comes with 6 month warranty ma.. hahha.. ok la ok la.. i am finding excuse to make myself better after buying the lapdesk la.. hahha.. but i still think is unique ma..

And a laptop bacpack la.. been always wanted to buy one, but was stopped by the price (samsonite one cost S$80). But this one is really a good deal, i bought it for S$40, and it is entitled for life warranty.. muhahaha..

Well, I think i have shopped wisely.. ;) This week expo has Robinson and Adidas sales.. Don think is going la.. I shall wait for the Jusco day and my salary day.. ;)




No comments: