Saturday, January 15, 2011

The 17th day

The 17th day

Benjamin has sleepless night.. so do I

He is uncomfortable at every position we place him to bed.. He drink milk and vomited out.

I am depress. why my poor benji suffer from vomiting? my heart is painful. I do not know what to do.

He has no fever.

My PIL were saying that he has poor weight gain (during birth 3.3kg, now 3.4kg). And now worse, he vomit. and the amount of milk vomited, is really a lot.. i hope is not all that he suck in.. but looks like it.

I know he suffer throughout the night. I cannot do anything... depress.. He is sleeping now, but still not sleeping sound...

should i bring him see doctor? poor benji been seeing doctor within 3 weeks. I really don want to bring him see doctor anymore..

3 comments:

mamiaudrey said...

Sayang relax, both you and yr son are adjusting with each other. Audrey had the same thing too, she threw out her milk often. Wat the PD advise me to do is to feed her small amount but frequent feeding, like for eg if u give Ben 60ml every three hour, u give him 30 ml but feed him every 2hr. Talk to someone dearie, i am always here if you need someone to talk too.

Liap Lie said...

mimi sayang, that's what i decided to do.. but my confinement lady keep telling me to feed him more.. i really don like her attitude. i know she is experience, but she might not know that every baby is different!!

Anonymous said...

it's called reflux and it's common and normal unless the amount of spilled milk is like a lot or he's spewing out like waterfall. they will continue to spew milk until 6 mos and things do get better. their stomach is not strong yet to hold the milk, hence why they spill out. isaac was the same. now sometimes he still spew some milk... nothing to be worried and don't feel depress.. cheers!