Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Justice does exist..

This morning I woke up in good mood.. 1st time i slept until 830am after I gave birth to Benji boy.. (^.^)

Unfortunately, my good mood does not last long.. Seeing my MIL & the confinement lady still standing outside "sun-shining" benji boy at 930am.. When they come back home, they were excited talking about making black currant juice / grape juice to benjamin so that the jaundice will recover... -.-||

Not again... i was thinking.. but i kept quiet.. must be a good daughter in law.. my father always say... SO I KEEP MY MOUTH ZIPPED UP!! because Alvin and I were planning to bring benjamin to see doctor today. I thought we shall see what doctor advise first... but the confinement lady apparently, very good in multi tasking.. manage to work and talk at the same time.. keep telling my MIL not to forget to buy the black currant.. and she was excited saying, oh yes oh yes...

Tak boleh tahan lagi.. I open my mouth and request to have doctor advise 1st.. and there goes the tragedy again... As if I am pushing my son health to the minimum care just because I wanted to hold to my principle.. -.- I tried to explain that baby body is different from us, and fruit juice should be given after 3 months old. well well.. I have the final say.. but unpleasant dismiss to others...

Doctor consultation was fine... the doctor advice that we should stop the turmeric water for baby bathing.. What a smart doctor.. and he says breastfeed may cause jaundice, but it should be recovering soon.. and he strongly recommend that I should continue with breastfeeding.. and the most excellent advice from the doctor : baby is too young for juice, juice should be given after 3 months later..." what a brilliant doctor with wonderful advice!!!!!!

Doctor also mentioned that the sunshine does not actually help much on the jaundice.. only the UV will helps, but at the same time, baby is expose to infrared which might be harmful.. well well.. if all those advise come out from my mouth, I would probably be pointed as the most filial person on earth..

(^.^) luckily I bring along the confinement lady and she was there listening to what doctor says.. muahhahaha.. I can only says justice does exist..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you don't need to listen to what other people said. benji is your son and you have the right & responsibilities to do the best for your son. if other people want to interfere, ask them "if anything goes wrong, are you going to be responsible of the consequences?" if not, then you better shut up and do your job, you confinement lady! :-) i'll just tell them off right away. be it mil, fil, my own mom or dad.