Friday, August 27, 2010

Terrible Horrible Home sick...

yesterday 26 August was my favorite uncle, wee sheng's birthday.

Looking at how his mum & his family celebrated his birthday... so envy..

argh... i really miss home..

I have to admit that i am blessed to have relatives in Singapore while i
am working here alone.. they do take good care of me..

No complaints.. really..

But after all, I still feel the horrible lonely at the late night,
before i go to bed... sigh...

i miss klang, i miss my family... i miss my friends.. and i miss alvin..

i miss the time that i can chit chat with esther before i go to bed...
even she fail to talk to me most of the time... she sleep super fast!
she can sleep once her body touch the bed!

i miss the moment that i can sleep on my parents bed... hugs them & feel
the pampered love from them...

i miss home.....

No comments: