Monday, August 16, 2010

Solemnization Vow

I was given 3 options for the ROM (Registry of Marriage) by the Solemnization party...

Option 1
In token and pledge, of our constant faith,
And abiding love, with this ring,
I marry you.

Option 2
In sickness, I will nurse you to health,
In health, I will nurture you.
In sadness I will bring you joy.
In happiness, I will share it with you.
In poverty, I will make our love rich.
In wealth, our love will not grow poor.
When you need encouragement, it will be from me.
When you need a helping hand, it will be mine.

With this ring as a token, I now marry you.

Option 3
I vow to always keep my love, as pure as it is today.
In your laughter, and your tears, in your sickness, and your health.
In your comfort, and your fears, in your poverty and your wealth.
I promise to be true to you, I promise to cherish you.

I give this ring, as a token, I now marry you.


I laugh and laugh over the 2nd option.... muahhahaha...
is like...
In sickness, I will nurse you to hell,
In health, I will torture you....
......

I told Alvin that i will no matter what not to choose this.. otherwise i will laugh during the solemnization... hahhahaha...

So, very rarely, we both have the same decision... to take Option 1 as our vow....
hahahhaha....







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Crazy couple!!!