Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Registry of Marriage

I am "proudly" announce that me and alvin are going to register as legal
husband and wife this Saturday!! 21 August 2010!!

That is my sweet mei mei, esther's birthday as well...

yeah yeah... by saying this, IT DOES mean that i am a 未婚妈妈..
muahhahahha... well, i am a modern woman... u guys knew that...

The ceremony will be "grandly" organized in Yio Chu Kang Community Club,
Singapore..

Why I choose there? Hm... Look at the pic!! Isn't it nice place to have
my ROM???? hahhahaha...

It is not free! I have paid S$100 for the 30 min. ceremony! and this
exclude the ang pow to the solemniser!

Will keep you update on the progress, hopefully everything goes on
smoothly...

till then, just hope that my tummy slow down the rate of growing for
this week... so that I can still fit in to the simple white dress that i
have just bought from MNG last month!

=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why you register in Singapore? Malaysia ler?

Liap Lie said...

Bying, i will have to go to Jabatan Pendaftaran Malaysia (JPN) in JB to make record that i am married oversea. Only then my baby will have birth cert lo....