Friday, August 7, 2009

New Look of My blog..

07th August 2009, Friday

Here is the new look of my blog. hahaha.. kinda happy with it.. suits me more.. after all, i am not those refined type of gal.. haha..

It's going to be a long weekend.. Sunday is the Singapore National Day & Monday is the Public Holiday.. Knowing that today will be the "long Q day" for checkpoint, I have actually ask for early release (time off) from my management, but it was not approved!!! argh...

Decided to take cab instead of bus. No intention to take risk. refuse to spoil my Friday mood like that. well, lucky me.. the traffic wasn't that bad for cars.. i manage to reach JB by 730pm.. ;)

Hm. thinking to cut my hair short. Tired taking care of long hair. It is too heavy and i have no extra energy to take care of it anymore... Frens.. comments??


No comments: