Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Mental illness..

4th August 2009, Tuesday

I am sick. I am definitely sick.

Certainly is not H1N1, H2N2 .... .... (well, i hope it is not.. I mean, i have slight cough for few days.. Well, even though that media says 90% of people having flu are H1N1 carrier.. but doesn't mean that i have to be that 90%, right??)

Yup. i am depress. all the time!! my breakfast time, my lunch hour, my precious dinner time, and my "pu pu" moment.. I am not happy... sigh... Yupe, i have sigh a lot recently...

Correct, i am facing some problems-ss-ss in my relationship right now.. Got stuck here. Don know what to do.. Tried to seek for advice... Well.. obviously i don have many female friends that would like to give me a "wise" word in my blog (gals are born to be shy, they don announce, they whisper ;)).. My male friends shows me how i should accept and bow down to the fact that "men are all LIKE THAT ------ LIKE WHAT??? selfish and heartless???"..

Opps.. i should not say that.. at least, three of my very best male friend did put down notes to advice me, as i ask for. The answer is not what i want it to be, but i knew that they are just trying to give me the truthful words... so.. thanks to all of you, turtle, CKC & shy shy guy.

Back to topic. I am sick ever since my relationship has gone "ill".. Lesser happiness, more arguments; lesser laughter, more tears & loneliness.. Tried very hard to rescue the relationship.. but somehow, which i don not know How, it went "crooked"... CROOKED???hm... how ar??

thinking to give up already. cannot bear with the stress being unhappy most of the time. but... but.. how? it is always easier to say than to do.

Sigh again.. give me more time. the decision shall be out soon. good or bad, i need support from you all.

love all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fren, you know u hv the luxury of sharing your doubts, burden, worries and confusion with Him...

Seek His guidance and listen to your heart...

God Bless

eugene y

Anonymous said...

most of us been there in that situation. i don't believe the saying " guys are like dat" cos not everyone are brought up the same way and not everyone have the same values in life.
no matter what asvise you get form your friend, it's YOU who have to make the decision and live with it. Cos it's a journey only YOU can and will walk alone.
but i always believe in better future, you never know what life have prepared for you unless you move forward, right?
do keep in mind that i am always there for you and respect your decision.