Monday, November 24, 2008

My best friend..

I always say, you are my good friend.. But in fact, you are not only my close friend, you are..
a mentor; a teacher; a listener; and an adviser...

You taught me lots of things.. in work, in reality & in life.. you shows me that all things are possible with hard works.. really lots of hard works.. Living with great burden, you seldom complain.. You do what you can, to give the best to person you loves... But, the burden has stressed you so much that you can't even take MC when you are not feeling well.

And now, you are sick in hospital ~Sigh~ Kinda upset that I cant do anything for you (not even pay a visit), what i can do is just to pray for your recovery.. I pray that He will put His healing hand upon you, give mercy to you, let you have peace and rest well.. and most important, He bless you with love, with care..

My friend, be strong, be tough.. You will recover soon..




No comments: