Sunday, November 23, 2008

Fly with Fireflyz....

Yeah yeah.. Going home, going home.. this is the third weeks since i last went home... so, mama, here i come!!!

Coach ticket is totally out of sales, so i choose to fly back on Saturday morning with Fireflyz (stop at subang ma.. near to my house..). While I enter into the plane, i met this old man, sitting beside me, quietly reading his newspaper, no chatting with me (normally old people will chat with me a little), and then sleeping throughout the the journey.. And i was really curious why this old man reads so many sets of newspaper (2 sets Chinese, 1 English and few magazines).. but i just ignore him and continue putting on my nail polish.. haha..

when i depart subang, and met my friend, i ask her, is that old man someone famous or what, because he really seems familiar.. and my friend told me that he is a politician, Mr. Lim XX Siong. haha.. My goodness!! I am blind or what?? He is such a famous person in Malaysia and i just thought that he is a normal hardworking old man... hahahha... so embarrassing la...


At night, we bring parents to Sunway Pyramid Dragon i Restaurant for dinner... Yummy yummy... They really enjoy the food there.. especially the 小笼包.. After the dinner, daddy manage to bought himself a pair of nike sport shoe.. ho ho ho.. we were so happy when he finally pick up the sample and ask for trying... because he really took "some" time to choose for the right shoes.. haha..

No comments: