Sunday, November 16, 2008

I finally made it!!!



To those who think i cannot make it... haha... Look at this!!! This is my blog!! Hm.. I am so proud of myself.. :)
Well, i really have no idea what to share in my very first posting.. hm.. yesterday i went to the Crocs sales in Expo, SIngapore.. My goodness, I was really shocked by the crowd.. The queue was so long that another hall was opened just for the queue!! I have been queuing for about 1.5 hours to get into the hall (particularly for crocs), half an hour shopping and 2 hours to pay for the bill!!! I tell myself i will not do this again!! Ever!! But it was really a good bargain.. I have got 7 pairs of shoes & sandals for only S$160. Yeah yeah......

5 comments:

thiamhai said...

not bad. but dont just last long for three days only. ok

ailing22 said...

haha I have the same pair in the front middle! But gosh I have sweaty feet and its really not something to wear if u have one cuz it make weird noise to embarass u Hahahahaha I hope ur blog wont be like mine as in updated once or twice a year haha!

thiamhai said...

You said got 7 pairs, where the other two?

SC said...

Well, I managed to get those precious sandal of 2 frm my lovely 3 jie....... :P don't get jealous of me...... :P

Anonymous said...

Superstar... great work.. i mean ur determination to get crocs..... Warning.. next time, let us knw leh.. any kang tau like tat...k?

good start on blogging... keep it up.. & continue... ya..

cheers, eugene