Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Tak Boleh Tahan!!!

I thought i can hold my frustration....

Hold it... hold it.... hang on.... hang on.....

Grrhhh!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot tahan liao!!!

I cannot believe there are such human being living in this society...
Kanasai!

Fresh graduate, called (should I rephrase it to "announced") himself as
"Dean List"

Asked for seat for his gf in the company annual dinner, whereby the rest
of the director didn't even bring spouse!

Act like the company management when he is just a junior manager.

Tattle around that he was being winkled.. But in fact, he was so "pure"
to misunderstand what others try to tell him!

Grrrhhhh... I know I know.. it is bad to gossip about people like that....

But I really tak boleh tahan liao!!!!!!!!

Please forgive me.......

1 comment:

mamiaudrey said...

Honey you know what, this is the best period of your life in telling people off or throw tantrum at people u dont like and blame it on the hormone cause u are pregnant and they understand, totally......he, he, he jahat eh i.