Saturday, February 26, 2011

8 weeks 3 days

Time flies, benji boy is now 8 weeks 3 days already.. In Chinese calendar, he is officially 2 months already...

Slowly grow up as a healthy and naughty boy..

My parents and hub say that I pamper him too much.. He demand people carry him whenever he is not sleeping.. he definitely wants full attention from others.. ^.^ Luckily he sleeps a lot.. otherwise me and my maid will be very tiring.. :p

I will be back to work on next Monday.. I am missing him already (even he is now sleeping beside me).. I know my maid will take good care of him, plus my MIL is helping to overlook baby and maid.. but i just cant stop myself missing him!!






1 comment:

mamiaudrey said...

aiyoh so cute this botak boy and he does have you looks lah babe. BTW how come u go back to work so early? i thought yr maternity leave will be 4 months kan