Tuesday, December 22, 2009

christmas is just at the corner!!!

23 December 2009, Wednesday..

It's year end again!! hm... can i make my christmas wish?? Can i have my dream christmas present list??

1. Stay happie - i think i will stay happie, real happy if i have all these..... hehe

2. Stay young - would be good if someone can supply me, La mer facial product


3. Stay energetic in work - probably a mont blanc pen and/or a Loewe Leather bag can help in that...














4. Feel secure - opps.. God blessed. I have got my dream house. ;p.. nevertheless, a full equiped coffee maker would make the house perfect!!!





5. ooh ooh.. i can never forget my collection of watch --- hm.. still thinking about the BALL.. haha












6. pray hard hard that my wallet will be full with money. and i strongly believe that the mney can best fit in the LOEWE classic series wallet

Greedy of me???? CERTAINLY NOT!!! everyone deserve to dream!

No comments: