Saturday, July 18, 2009

Mum's birthday

18th July 2009, Saturday

I have been busy actually.. or lazy... whatever... hahaha...

It's Saturday and I am here in the office.. fulfilling the Saturday duty. Mood-less to work. So... here I am!! Updating my mildewed blog.. my poor blog... hahhaa..

I went back home last month (again, yes i am very much in behind time, i know...), for my mum's birthday.. We went to a seafood restaurant in PJ (requested by the Empress Dowager) as simple celebration.. Heavy and good dinner we had..

After the dinner, we went to Secret Recipe to get mummy a cake -- the chocolate banana cake.. reason of buying chocolate banana... because my 2nd brother in law loves banana.. haha.. and mum was actually happy seeing us bring back the cake... but of coz she pretend pretend la.. Her typical phrase : "aiyo... ask you all don buy, you still don listen!!!" hahhaha..

look at her in the pic below.. she is happy, isn't she??


pic 1: daddy and mummy


pic 2 : mummy and lilie


Pic 3 : Only "1" candle will do.. pls


Pic 4 : happy mummy

No comments: