Thursday, July 9, 2009

It has been so long..

09th July 2009, Thursday

It has really been awhile since my very last update... hahahha..

I was tired most of the time, and no time la....

H1N1 been spreading fast in Singapore and JB (sound like Phua Chu Kang, best in singapore and JB!!) muahahha.. I travel JB-Singapore almost everyday, that makes me kinda worry that one day i will "kena" le.. haha.. recently got slight cough le.. kind of worry also.. haha

yesterday my mummy go to Hokaido, Japan.. after so many objection from her lovely children, she still wants to go.. today she is suppose to reach there. I called daddy to ask if she got call back. daddy says, yes, she ask other party to inform her safe departure == the OCBC bank. muahhaha.. dad says mum used the credit card in Japan and OCBC officer call up to confirm. sigh.. that's my mum..

sleepy and tired already. good night.

2 comments:

ailing22 said...

hahahahaha.....sounds familiar. My mum dun wanna let my dad know she bought a prada bag. But the bank called him up to confirm the transaction WTF....I just couldn't stop laughing

Anonymous said...

that is a very good way, let the bank do the job and save in international phone call.