Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me..

9th May 2009, Saturday

This day has come, the day that i've been expecting the most throughout the year.. Thought that there will be surprise for me.. Well.. I went for drink with my dear and my friend last night. till about 9 plus.. then go back home and sleep..

Got message from my dear at the mid night, wished me happy birthday. This morning also received lots of texts / calls from my friends & relative me to wish me too.. Is glad to have friends and relatives around to support me, especially at this time being.. I am glad that i am blessed. What else shall i ask for? When i already have the most precious present in the world.. Thanks to everyone who stand by me..

Thanks to my auntie for cooking "mee sua" for me (even though i don like mee sua), it is indeed very touching for me..

Thanks to my parents and my youngest sis to sms & call me and sing birthday song for me.. Thousand thousand love to you all..

Thanks to my friend, Lynn who give birth to little Jude, today. I am glad to share the same happiness with you.. You are great, lynn.. Congratulation..

Thanks to my friend, AM, to tell me the great name of her baby.. I love the name, and i am proud of her..

Thanks to all my friend who make a effort to sms / call / msn me to wish me. I appreciate that.. really.. YN even call me with sleeping voice.. haha.. AL even not forget to text me from UK.. I love you gals...

Thanks to Alvin, for loving me, being patience with me, supporting me.. darling, i love you.. You are not that good in speech, but i know u love me.. and i love you so.. thanks for everything..

For those who have not wish me, it is ok.. I know you do care about me.. Probably you are just too busy /forgetful.. haha.. It is ok..

And not to forget, thanks to iris - for not laughing at me when see me fell like a clumsy elephant in the office yesterday.. hahha.. and thanks for giving me the help all the time..

Thanks everyone of you.. This year my birthday, I have received nothing expensive, but i've got the most precious & valueable present.. Thousand thanks to you all.. You all have make me a complete person..




No comments: